In 2014 GHC sold out in under half an hour, this year competition will be tough, and medical students will need to be quick to be part of the most hipster, internationally focused conference about Global Health issues in Australia.
Delivering premium conferences at student prices.
The Global Health Conference delivers an unbeatable experience at a continuing low registration cost. Enjoy world class plenaries, a lush social program and all the best that Perth City has to offer. Innovation is the name of the game here at GHC, you’ll experience academic sessions and formats that push the boundaries of what it means to be a scientific conference, and discover exciting and fun surprises each night socially.
As a bonus you can enjoy all of this with a clear conscience, GHC runs carbon neutral and donates to charity. We place an emphasis on doing good through everyday actions and will continue to keep you in the loop on everything we do to stay green.
Our GHC accommodation packages will make your trip out west simple.
For the first time, GHC is able to offer exclusive, self-contained unit accommodation, with delicious meals and transport to and from social venues included in the price. Leave your sleeping, eating and moving needs to us! Simples!
Our Premium option will see you sharing in luxurious 4.5 star serviced apartments, and Standard will have you living in comfortable 3.5 star units. Either way, you can be sure of a private space to relax and recoup after a long day of inspiring Academics and wicked Socials.
Let us take care of everything for a stress-free GHC.
For Domestic delegates, the $10 AMSA membership is required to attend our events, you can purchase this at the time of registration.
- $360 /+$10 card and booking fee
- Full Pass to the 5 days of Academic, including the Blueprint afternoon all world class plenaries, workshops and more…
- Access to the 4 incredible Social nights, including drinks specials, the Charity Event and fully Catered Gala Event
- Registration package on arrival with all you need to make the most of GHC
- Lunch, morning and afternoon tea provided
- How To Register
- $+270 /+$8 card and booking fee
Standard All-Inclusive Package
- Self-contained unit accommodation from Wednesday the 26th to Sunday the 30th August shared with up to 4 friends from your delegation
- Welcome pack on arrival with breakfast and other goodies, close proximity to the city and convention centre
- All locally sourced meals included catering to your dietary needs
- Bus transport to and from social nights
- All Inclusive
- $+400 /+$12 card and booking fee
Premium Accommodation Package
- Premium 4.5 star hotel accommodation complete with indoor heated pool and fitness facility
- All the features of the Standard Package including accommodation from the 26th to the 30th August, transport and meals
- Close proximity to the Standard Accommodation, city centre and convention centre
- Limited places, get in quick!
- 4.5 ★ Accomodation